Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Cape Cod Sunset






I took so many shots I ran out of battery!!
Sunsets...I used to think that I appreciated sunrises more than sunsets, but I have changed my mind. Sunsets are the icing on the cake of your day, even if you burnt the cake you can lick all the icing off and have that lingering overwhelming flavor, so good so sweet, that will last through the night (if you don't brush your teeth!). And you know as well as I do...everyone leaves a piece of cake left with more icing than cake for that last bite!! Interesting-that I came home to get away from my problems and then my favorite beer and I go to watch the sunset and under the bottle cap it reads, " Turn to Your Mate and Seal Your Fate". Omens are stupid...on the drive home, a black cat crossed my path!! Only people who play or played sports believe in superstitions...shit-I'm screwed!!!!!!!

No comments: