Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008





The first sunny day in about 2 months! JD and I headed out to Cody mountain...since it was hitting a big weekend and the gapers were coming out of the woodwork! So to keep our sanity we headed out the gates and out of urban civilization. We did four shadows off of Cody (I will add some shots of Cody from a distance when I get some). I gotta say though...I was all ready for a nice relaxing day with some fun in the sun...I didn't get near that feeling until we were done with the narliest hike I have had since the Headwaters at Moonlight!! But as soon as we hit the end of the approach we had a picnic and sat in the sun for some well needed vitamin D. After Cody, we did not want to head back to "inbounds" so we kept hiking out to Green River and Four Pines...chalaxin along the way. Our apres ended up with some wine, cheese and crackers and a movie! Jealous? Yeah-I know! Oh and check out my sweet new Valentine's goggles that my Valentine got me!

No comments: