Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pass Lap after Jungle Party!


Greg, Chad, Me and Nick Chad is Rad!
Greg tossing some snowballs
The moon just above this cliff
Nick



Yeah, we are champions! Or should I really give all the credit to Chad? We had a jungle party last night with jungle juice, sangria, jello shots, decorations, balloons and debauchery!!! Today was hot and gorgeous out, so I rallied some of my boyz-Chad, Greg and Nick to hike the pass. Chad gets first place in being awesome-I can only do him justice with his own quote, "I am way more hungover than I had thought when we started hiking!!" Yeah-Chad puked and kept hiking!!! We fully enjoyed the day, hiked up, stopped, did some front flips off of a cornice, kept hiking, snacked and rode some sloppy buttery snow! Greg had fun throwing snowballs at nothing and we all got some solid vitamin D.


No comments: