Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Turns in the Tetons










The Titties...I mean Tetons setting off evening shadows!
Nick and I hiked up to the Meadows in Granite Canyon for a night. Hiked the Cave Coulair off of the Middle Teton and had some super turns on our boards!!!! Ha, well it's August, what do you expect! I love it up there, my favorite place to get away, sleeping outside listening to the running cascades, waking up to sunshine on my face and cold crisp air! AAAHHH~

The only moment that was impossible to capture was, in the middle of the night Nick taps me and wakes me up...he says "look around, look at the canyon wall behind you". AMAZING, something I can't even put into words. The moonlight was reflecting and glowing off the rock lighting the night like it was day! And those are the moments I live for, the reason to experience such bigger things than yourself.

No comments: