Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rad Girls Can Get Ready for a Wedding in 40 min!!!





Pika right before she threw up!








Kate and I headed to Snoqualmie, back to Little Si to meet up with some friends and get back on that amazing ROCK!! Ali, Kate and I headed out to race back to the city and get ready for Carl and Lori's wedding! Of course we pushed climbing till the last minute; so we quickly got showered and dressed for the wedding in under 40 min! Yes, we rock! After the ceremony the three of us grabbed some sushi on Broadway before we headed to the "party". On the way, my car hit 20,000 miles and Pika threw up! After the party, Kate and I were feeling the "travel fog", so we mosied on our way and headed to Portland that night. Got to Portland in the morning, had breakfast with a buddy walked around then four hours later, jumped in the car and headed home!!

And I can't seem to move the pic around so it will remain in this order, sorry!

All in all that was the adventure Kate, Pika and I took out to Seattle!

No comments: