Thursday, March 15, 2007

Welcome to my World

So, I'm at a new chapter in my life! Shit happens...it hits the fan, you accept it and either clean it up or walk away. What did I do? Which side are you looking at to build that presumption? I think I did both. I knew what didn't work for me and had to walk away while cleaning up the mess! I can tell everyone here what really happened, tell the details blah blah blah; but I prefer metaphors...it keeps the mind guessing. And isn't that what our minds need to feel on a daily basis to keep growing, learning and FEELING? Live life-you got one, yeah it sucks sometimes...but I think that just brings us to the sweeter side! So here I am! Me. I have let go of almost everything in my direct lifestyle for something that I felt in my gut. I have given up my most prized possession...my Howie. I am numb to it now and I'm sayin it, because I know it will really kick in and hurt later. I know I have effected him in how I felt and what I did, and to Howie-I'm sorry buddy, I love you...and you're gonna be OK! Hope ya'll enjoy this site-and of course don't be shy to tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, you hit a warm spot in me hart wid da "DUDE ABIDES"...

You know my past... nothing is ever certain... and ya cant figure a damn thing until its tomorrow... i figure you've always been tough enough to get through the brick walls and stubborn enough not ta let it keep you down... you'll always have my ear...

Keep the Peace... nick

Anonymous said...

HARDY HAR HAR...

ITS A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME...

Anonymous said...

"For Lord, I was free of all the flowers, but I chose the world's sad roses, and that is why my feet are torn and mine eyes are blind with sweat." -Unknown