Monday, April 9, 2007

BEER FEST 2007

WOW-Yeah this was soooo much fun. Good people, good music and GREAT Beer! This just started a new tradition of celebrating beer festivals! I will give you the run down of my favs of the evening: Flathead Lake Brewing Co-Mutiny Stout (I love anything that requires nitros!), Big Sky Brewing Co-Burbon Barrel IPA (like no other IPA-so good without that strong hoppy taste), Great Northern Brewing Co-Wild Huckleberry Lager, Grand Teton Brew Co-Au Naturale organic...and my top two favs are: MT Brew Co-Beartooth Espresso Porter (you can smell and taste the espresso) and my top fav beer of all time is Wolf Pack Brew Co-Smoke Jummer Rauch Bier (like drinking a camp fire)!! Then there was a Johnny Cash cover band where we boogied. Other beers that are good enough to mention are: Harvest Moon-Pigs Ass Porter, Blackfoot River-MaiBock, Sierra Nevada-Inversion IPA, Rouge Ales-Chocolate Stout...and I will be honest I probably tried them all but these are the ones that stood out enough to try twice. I LOVE BEER!

No comments: