Monday, April 9, 2007

North Summit Snowfield Two Days in a Row!








Saturday and Sunday NSS trips. Such a beautiful weekend, we just had to get on some backcountry! Saturday, JD, Adam and I hit it up with an added corner pocket hike. Sunday, JD and David (moonlight patroller on his day off) hit up just NSS Great Falls chute.

Easter Sunday was a big day. First on the way to NSS, JD and I got the 15 person Tram car to OURSELVES (never ever has happened!), teamed up with David for our NSS trip. Got back to Moonlight for JD to get to work by 11am and I switched up to my park board for some box jibbing fun in the park. Followed by a beer on the deck with some friends. Then I tried Telemarking for the first time! I am in love-mostly because it was humbling and I am now determined to get good at it, but also because it is so much fun! Then I mosied on home to go for a nice run, followed by some relaxing yoga and a short hike with Howie! Oh yeah and JD and I met up with some friends for a fantastic Easter turkey feast. Probably the most productive and awesome Easters eva! Love to my fam and friends.

No comments: