Friday, April 18, 2008

Story Time!

Sorry no pics for this one!

This story I am about to unfold is why I love living here-Yesterday--I worked in the morning, it was a gorgeous day out, so I took off work and walked to my friends house where we proceeded to sit out on her deck (which will soon be my deck come next month) and then go get some food. Walked by one of the sushi places in town and decided $6 rolls were way better than a sandwich at a sub shop. After some rolls and sake with some friends, Kate and I went to the climbing gym. To put it politily...we got it done at the gym!!! We climbed until we physically couldn't climb another route. We head back to town, where I stop into work and finished up some things, mosied on upstairs during my restaurant's happy hour and bumped into some friends. We made plans for tomorrow night and I call it a day at work. Run home (which is a total mess, since I am never there, will be moving out soon and just don't have time!) clean up and meet up with Nick, Kate, Nick and Greg at the Wort in hopes to catch The Game (red sox vs Yankees) but had missed it-still satisfied because the red sox won and Nick and Greg are die hard Yankee fans!!! After eating some food and drinking some margs, Nick, Greg and I decided that an activity would be the best thing to do! But first we went back to their place and I played a game of chess with Nick (which I won-so by luck and help-but I do think I have a nack for the game!) We grab our climbing shoes, all jump on their tricycle head down the road to their friends house that have a woodshed turned boldering room. We had a vision of playing "HORSE" on the boldering wall-climb-add a move-and match it etc. Our pockets filled with beverages, we boot up. The shed was filled with mattresses and couches. The lay out was super creative with roof climbs and all angles with tons of holds. All in all-one of the best nights I have ever had- I had some of the best climbs, filled with determination and coctails!! Around 3:30 am we were torn up and bruised-and just coudn't do anymore!!!!

GOD I LOVE THIS TOWN!

Tonight-celebrating 2 friends birthdays, open mic night where a friend is singing Country Roads for me, and more and more good friends and good times

So I guess you could say, I am a happy kid-all is well in hippieville!!!!

No comments: